From the Reports screen you can select the report you want to run along with the property you wish to run it for.
The recommended file format for this report is as a PDF (.pdf) file, however, you can also generate a Word (.doc) file or an Excel (.xls) file
- As a Word (.doc) file the statement will generate for (1) owner per page
- As an Excel (.xls) file this will place the information in cell formatting for each statement. Can be used for .csv file imports.
- As a PDF (.pdf) file this will appear the same as the Word (.doc) file format, but will not be editable
Print Cart Options Click Here
File Cabinet Options Click Here
From the Tree View:
- Select Reports
- Select the Report you want to Run
- Select the Property Address from the list that Generates, or you can select multiple properties
- Or select any other Criteria to Filter the properties included in the report.
- Enter in a Description for the Report (optional- will display at the top of the report)
- Select the File Format (either, Word DOC, Excel XLS, or PDF)
- Select To Print Cart to add this report in the Print Cart (optional)
- Then click RUN REPORT
Note: A separate window will open where you can View, Print or Save the document. (If it does not, please enable pop-ups. Instructions on how to do this can be located by clicking here )
* Now click Print Cart from the menu at left. In there, you will see all documents you have placed in the cart. Select one or several of your items and then click View/Print. This will combine your items into a singular document.
Print Cart Options: If you wish to run several reports, but want to print them all at once or combine them into a single PDF document, choose the PDF format, check To Print to Cart and then click Run Report. Your report will be placed in the print cart queue.
File Cabinet Options: You can choose to save a copy of your consolidated document in your file cabinet by selecting a File Cabinet Category and assigning it a name.